TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All payments, including delivery or shipping fee, must be settled in advance.
- We do not accept C.O.D payment option.
Futures and Pre-Arrivals
Evercohol sells wines on a Futures or pre-arrival basis. Payment for these wines is due at the time of the sales order confirmation. Upon arrival of these wines to our warehouse you will be contacted to arrange final delivery to you. At the time you place your order, we may provide an estimated date that we expect the wines to arrive at our warehouse. This date is provided for estimate purposes only - it is not a promise or guarantee of delivery time. We make our best efforts to have your wine arrive in line with these estimates, but due to circumstances out of our control, that does not always happen. Delayed arrival of these wines is not a valid reason to cancel an order.
- Customers are requested to examine the goods immediately upon collection or delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages.
- All goods/ wines delivered and received by our customers are non-returnable and non-refundable. Where it is discovered that the Goods are faulty, for any reason due to the fault of the Company, (referred to as the “Faulty Goods”), the Customer must notify the Company within three (3) working days (the “Notification”) and must return the Faulty Goods to the Company within twenty-four (24) hours of the Notification for the Company’s examination.
- We cannot offer refunds on opened bottles of wine or the remainder of the case.